How about those leftovers? Is it just me or do they taste a hell of a lot better the day after Thanksgiving? Anyway- IT'S MONDAY, AND I KNOW YA'LL are looking to tap into a little bit of that #MOTIVATIONMONDAY so here's a playlist that you can dance in the car to during your early morning commute, or while you're burning off that Turkey on the treadmill. Either way, these songs should get you going.
1. Sigala- "Easy Love". Ok, I'm not going to lie- most of my playlists are pretty Sigala heavy, and you'll know once you hear this song. #COMEONNOW
2. Demi Lovato "Sorry Not Sorry". Because....have you heard Demi Lovato's voice?
3. Sigala "Only One" (Radio Edit)- This song makes me want to fist pump on a beach until my elbow gives out. Or for gym purposes, pump some steel until I can't anymore.
4. Calvin Harris ft. Frank Ocean & Migos "Slide"- This song is good vibes all the way around.
5. Bruno Mars "24K Magic" This song may have been released a year ago, but it still plays like new to me. #POPPOPITSSHOWTIME
6. "Omen" Featuring Sam Smith- I heard this song at Soul Cycle and was immediately hooked. Passing it along for your enjoyment purposes.
Now get out there and do something that you will thank yourself for later.